1.2.0 is out with two small changes, a home button in the reader and a rotation setting for sideways page spreads, and both of them came from a bug report and a feature request opened right here on the forum.
This thread is the comments section for that post. Give it a read and leave your thoughts here.
The post also asks about a possible desktop hub and iPad companion app. If you have an opinion on that, or something else you’d rather see first, this is the place to say it.
This would certainly be an ambitious undertaking, but I like the idea. I looked briefly at setting up Calibre on my Mac to get OPDS, and it’s such a dated UI and way more than I require.
It seems like initially a Mac/iPad/iphone client, that uses the same core code as the Vision Pro, providing OPDS and local file support (either device local or iCloud), would be the easier next step. Then start building the server component separately. But I like the idea of an easy to setup and focused server on macOS (personally I’m not really interested in Windows/Linux, but it probably makes sense).